Interested in a career in EMS?
EMTS Inc. has a very focused philosophy on EMS education. It is our mission to provide a quality experience in a facility designed to promote the very best experience for our students.
Consider the experience of EMS educators, the quality of the facility and simulation labs as well as the caring nature of the teachers. When deciding on a school to attend, look at these important features:
- An established record of students’ success in achieving certification as an EMT or Paramedic together with job success.
- A clean, safe and effective lab and practice facility with state of the art patient simulation equipment.
- Instructors and educators who are focused on student learning and are responsive to the needs and well being of the students working towards a specific job goal.
- Support and tutoring, together with on line resources, assist in making the student experience the very best it can be all at no additional cost.
- A clinical experience that provides for a large number of clinical sites to allow students to complete the rotations conveniently while not losing experiences due to a large student to clinical rotation ratio.
- A field internship experience that prepares the Paramedic student for entry into the EMS industry while providing an educational experience that best simulates the “Real World” job requirements.
- The most experience and education at a superb value by comparison to any other EMS training company!
When you are considering your school, consider EMTS Inc., the school that provides the most fulfilling experience in education and delivers it to you, the student customer!
Contact EMTS Inc. today and get started on your journey to a career in EMS.
EMTS, Inc. Attains National Accreditation
The CCCC/EMTS, Inc. EMS Consortium is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs ( www.caahep.org ) upon the recommendation of CoAEMSP.
EMTS is Pleased to Announce Our New Affiliation with Dean College
New Classes Begin in May!
Paramedic education program held on Dean’s Franklin Campus within walking distance of the Commuter Rail Station.:::READ MORE:::
Upcoming Class Listing
FALL 2018 PARAMEDIC EVENING PROGRAM - PEMBROKE
Date: September 25, 2018
Danvers Fall 2018 Paramedic
Date: October 10, 2018
TECC at North Reading Fire Department
Date: November 7, 2018