AHA Certified CPR/AED Training
Solutions to Fit Every Need
Training Sessions at EMTS Inc.
- Classroom sessions at our Pembroke campus are scheduled throughout the year as needed.
- Our experienced instructors teach to the highest standards as outlined by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Low student/instructor ratio makes for the best learning experience.
Training Sessions at Your Place of Business
- We understand the complexities of business and the logistics involved in training an entire company. For this reason we are able to conduct training sessions at your place of business.
- Emergency Medical Teaching Services Inc. has conducted training for large and small businesses, church groups, schools and many others.
- We coordinate with your company to provide a training session that meets your specific needs.
Upcoming Class Listing
Currently no classes scheduled please check back soon.
Dean-EMTS Consortium is Accredited by CAAHEP
DEAN-EMTS CONSORTIUM PROGRAM OUTCOMES 2020
- National Registry Cognitive Exam Pass Rate 84%
- Program Retention Rate 75%
- Job Placement for Graduates 100%
All Paramedic programs offered in partnership by EMTS, Inc. and Dean College are sponsored by the Dean-EMTS Consortium. The Dean-EMTS Consortium is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs ( www.caahep.org ) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
EMTS is Now Affiliated with Dean College
Paramedic and EMT education programs are held on Dean’s Franklin Campus within walking distance of the Commuter Rail Station.:::READ MORE:::