Emergency Medical Teaching Services Inc. is one of very few training centers in Massachusetts to offer financial aid through Sallie Mae!
Whether you are applying for our EMT Basic course or our Paramedic course there are financial aid packages to meet your needs.
Advantages to SLM Financial student loans:
- Easy online application
- Choose between a variable or fixed interest rate.
- Choose one of two repayment options. Make interest only payments or pay a fixed amount each month while in school.
- 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction for automatic debi.t
- Apply with a co-signer. Students who apply with a cosigner may qualify for a lower interest rate.
- Sallie Mae offers the shortest cosigner release qualification period. A borrower can apply to have the cosigned released after; graduation, making 12-on-time principal and interest payment, and meeting certain credit requirements.
- Students and families will be able to apply up to 300 days prior to the loan period begin date.
Loan programs available for: Basic EMT Course Paramedic Courses
Dean-EMTS Consortium is Accredited by CAAHEP
DEAN-EMTS CONSORTIUM PROGRAM OUTCOMES 2020
- National Registry Cognitive Exam Pass Rate 84%
- Program Retention Rate 75%
- Job Placement for Graduates 100%
All Paramedic programs offered in partnership by EMTS, Inc. and Dean College are sponsored by the Dean-EMTS Consortium. The Dean-EMTS Consortium is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs ( www.caahep.org ) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
EMTS is Now Affiliated with Dean College
Paramedic and EMT education programs are held on Dean’s Franklin Campus within walking distance of the Commuter Rail Station.:::READ MORE:::
Upcoming Class Listing
Paramedic Evening Program Dean College Campus
Date: July 11, 2022
TECC Course July 20 and 21
Date: July 20, 2022
Fall 2022 Paramedic Program Danvers, MA
Date: September 7, 2022